We Know You’re Unique
Organic PR specializes in product messaging, content marketing, social media and strategic marketing for organic and natural products brands and other companies with a very focused consumer base. With expertise in organic labeling, publishing and an extensive knowledge base in new media we offer personalized plans that focus on increasing product awareness and creating community and brand engagement.
We’re Part of Your Team
Our staff works directly with your company as an extension of your in-house team to develop a unique brand awareness campaign that directly reflects your company’s culture. We have over ten years of proven experience working with small businesses striving to expand their market share and identify themselves as leaders in their industry. We thoroughly enjoy helping companies get to the “next level” by developing strategic community-based marketing campaigns that pinpoint target audiences and build influencer awareness.
Small businesses have a lot in common with social media. It’s difficult to assign tasks to just one department — everyone has to work together and a team approach far outperforms the department-as-an-island approach. But small business owners rarely have the time to learn to be an expert on social media, marketing or PR. The expense of hiring an agency for each type of outreach is prohibitive. You might need press releases and event promotion one month and trade show representation the next while trying to build your Facebook page and support increasing distribution at retail. That’s what Organic PR loves to do.
We’ve Been There Before
The culmination of more than ten years of experience in traditional media, publishing, marketing and public relations, Organic PR works with your current budget to offer the most effective package of services with the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice. As the former Editor-in-Chief and Associate Publisher of multiple national newsstand magazines, Sheri Wallace, the president of Organic PR, knows how to write content specific to your target audience, and understands how to connect with the media you need for valuable editorial coverage.
We Want to Help!
Whether you need short-term consulting, crisis communications or a complete public relations or marketing campaign, we are connected, competent, and a natural fit to help you grow.
- Geo-location marketing
- App Development and Planning (iPhone and Droid)
- Facebook Page Management, Consultation and Editorial Development
- Social Media Editorial Calendar Development and Implementation
- Twitter: Ghost Tweeting, Training and Twitter Parties
- Infographics – Content, Design and Implementation
- Consulting on Influential Social Media Connections in Your Industry
- Social Media Training
- Blogger Management — Focused and high-quality blog reviews and relationships with your brand. Integration with your editorial calendar and retail sales promotions.
- Blog Writing and Other Content
- Sampling — Sample your product to influencer groups or events
- Traditional PR
- Green Event Consultation and Services, including gift bags and sponsorship
- Website Development, including e-commerce
- Full SEO Services